Teachable Moments International welcomes and appreciates your financial support that help us to pursue our mission.
Your tax-deductible contribution can be made via:
- Credit Card: Teachable Moments International accepts secure online contributions at all levels including those listed below:
- Up to $25.00 Friend: Offsets recruiting costs.
- $ 25.00 Educator: Offsets honorariums for speakers in Saturday program, April – June.
- $ 50.00 Mathematician: Pays for space rental during TMI’s Saturday School.
- $ 100.00 Scientist: Secures electronic lab equipment for math and science curriculum.
- $ 250.00 Scholar: Covers cost for school rental during TMI’s international program in July.
- $ 500.00 Visionary: Pays for software and marketing costs, including new website.
- $1000.00 World Citizen: Subsidizes the cost of student participation for TMI’s international program.
- Check: Please make checks payable to Teachable Moments International and mail them to:
- Matching Gifts: You can maximize your gift with a matching contribution from your employer. Please contact your company’s Human Resource office to learn if it has a matching gifts program. If yes, obtain the matching gift form, fill out your portion, and send the form and your donation to TMI at the address above. We will complete the process.
- Recurring monthly payments: Call the number below and TMI will take the necessary information to set up these transactions.
If you have questions please call 267.253.7422.